Step up your 3D printing game with the new AXIOM Direct Drive. Outfitted with all the components that make AXIOM the industry leader in desktop 3D printers, AXIOM Direct Drive features a direct drive extruder assembly that makes it easier for users to create complex objects out of traditionally difficult-to-use materials.
From flexible materials like TPE and TPU to strong, tough materials like polycarbonate and polypropylene, AXIOM Direct Drive delivers clean, beautiful prints. And the power of Direct Drive doesn’t stop there. No matter what you’re printing, the direct drive system provides more room for error. Even if your settings aren’t perfect, it is very difficult to mess up a print.
Once the provenance of engineering professionals and other expert-level users, gorgeous 3D prints in advanced materials are now possible for less experienced users and more mainstream applications.
Take 3D printing to a whole new level and go direct with AXIOM Direct Drive.
DEMO – Factory refurbished and tested
What Comes in the Box?
- Direct Drive Extrusion System
- CoreXY Motion Control System
- Active Automatic Bed Leveling System
- Easy Feed Filament System
- High Strength Extruded Aluminum and Injection Molded Polycarbonate Enclosure
- Fully Enclosed Print Theater
- .50 orifice nozzle (.35 orifice nozzle is optional)
- (1) Double Sided Flex-resistant Glass
- (1) 2oz bottle of Wolfbite Premium Adhesive Solution
- (1) 2 pound spool of ABS filament (3 mm)
- One-year parts and labor Warranty
- Six months of unlimited Technical Support
All AXIOM DD 3D printers are made to order.
The AXIOM automatically calibrates its print bed ensuring optimal bed leveling and head spacing before beginning every print.
The AXIOM’s 1000 in³ build volume allows for very large 3D prints making it the ideal desktop solution for rapid prototyping and manufacturing functional products.
With a minimum layer height of just 40 microns the AXIOM can produce ultra-fine detail while minimizing the striated appearance common to FFF style 3D printers.
AXIOM is capable of printing in most thermoplastic materials including high-temperature polycarbonate and nylon filaments.